Wednesday 22 February 2012

Stupidity, or poilitcal gone mad?


I had to post this now, since I'll forget later and I found this amusing. I was making this account, and I saw this as I was creating. I couldn't help but laugh, what category is other? Seriously? "Oh, I'm half way through a sex change and my gender is unknown", it doesn't make too much sense overall. But, that also got me thinking, is this political correctness? Okay, everyone has a right to define themselves, I am male and clearly I see myself as so, obviously there's people out there who feel like they're trapped in the opposite gender and that is absolutely fine, but what about other? "I feel I am genderless" just doesn't make sense in my mind. Perhaps it means Canadian? But, whatever, is this just political correctness gone mad? People have a right to be a male woman, or a female man, I just don't get it. You're a male, or you're a female, and that's that. There really isn't any other option. I don't discriminate, but that is just stupid.

I don't know what you guys think, but feel free to tell me in the comments below, spread the hilarity! It's pretty stupid to be honest.

And because I really want people to check out my YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FYIitsnotme

That's about it.
Run along and spread the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment